What is Work Permit?
A work permit is a written authorization issued by an officer that allows a person who is neither a citizen nor a permanent resident to work in specific country. Usually, it is valid only for a specific employer with an assigned job within bounded length of time, and is issued based on a country’s law.
The world is looking for skilled professionals & visas are being readily issued. Under this category an individual is invited by a country to live and work in the country. This is mainly undertaken to fulfil two purposes; to populate the less populated regions of the country and also to invite the entry of skilled migrants to contribute towards the economy of the country. Entry of skilled immigrants on a large basis is a smart move by the Government Officials of various countries. . Most of the countries are now focused on employer sponsored visas.
Career Global assists those who are looking for a job & need a work visa/work permit for abroad. Career Global offers a Plenty of services to candidates interested in working overseas.
When should I apply?
You will normally need to be in one of the following situations to have working visa in your destination Country:
- Have the right to work based on Ancestry/nationality or based on having a partner from that Country.
- Have a valid work permit or visa that allows you to work. Normally, it would be the employer who applies for this.
- Have a temporary or permanent working visa that allows you to work. This is normally based on your skills, qualifications and work experience.
You should apply as soon as you receive written evidence of your job offer or contract of employment and your Labour Law Assessment. In cases where a Labour Law Assessment is not required, you may apply once you receive written evidence of your job offer from the employer.
Advantages of Working Abroad
- Experiencing Different Cultures
- Earning in Foreign Currency
- Enhancing your CV
- Good Standard of Living
- Improved Communication Skills or Language Skills
- Building Confidence
- Developing Independence and Personality
- Learn New Working Styles and Create International Networks
To apply for a Work Visa you should have
- Written evidence of your job offer or contract of employment
- Proof of funds to support your living expenses.
- Bio-metrics and criminal record check (where required) and prove intent to return.
You might be wandering. . .
- How do I get a work permit?
- How can I find out jobs in abroad?
- What is the perfect age to apply for work permit?
- Who can issue the work permit?
- What all are the documents required for work permit?
Confused? Let us find the best options for you. That’s what introduces you to CAREER GLOBAL.
By taking CAREER GLOBAL Specialized Visa Services you can be sure that you did not leave anything to chance. We can support you build not only documentation but also prepare you well for all the procedures.
We are taking pride in declaring that we have a 94% success rate with Visas.