What is Scholarship Guidance?
Any hesitation about studying abroad is typically related to the cost. Scholarships prove the perfect option to be taken for several Indian students seeking for high quality overseas education in the field they choose. Scholarships make education affordable and permit you to access the best universities in the world. However, what most students don’t know is that they can actually apply their current on-campus financial aid package to their study abroad trip in addition to scholarships. In fact, for some students, particularly those who pay out-of-state-tuition, studying abroad can sometimes be cheaper than a traditional on-campus semester.
Students with Solid Academics, Respectable Performance on standardized exams & Extracurricular Achievements would be qualified for scholarship.
How Career Global Overseas Consultants can help ?
In all Universities, we do give some kind of scholarship schemes and awards to all the international students. All the scholarship awarded are on the basis of academic progression, sports talent and is determined by the University Board. Universities also provide the installment plan for the students who can’t pay their fees as a whole, for the coming years.
Searching through all the international scholarships out there can be a pretty mammoth task. But we’ve tried to make this easier by creating lists of scholarships to study abroad, grouped into various categories. There are 5 types of study overseas scholarships that are well known in the mainstream:
- Merit-Based : These awards are based on a student’s academic, artistic, athletic or other abilities, and often factor in an applicant’s extracurricular activities and community service record. It’s important to note that qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
- Need-Based : Need-based or Program-specific scholarships are offered by individual study abroad programs and/or the colleges and universities where they may be associated to qualified applicants. These scholarships are often given on the basis of academic and personal achievement, but qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
- Career-Specific : Career-specific or subject-specific scholarships are awarded by study abroad programs or institutions to students based on their particular major or field of study. These scholarships may require the recipients to enroll in subject-specific courses while abroad or conduct subject-specific research while abroad, but it’s important to note that qualifications will vary based on each scholarship.
- College-Specific : These are scholarships awarded by a country or the college to students planning to pursue a study abroad program in that particular country. They are awarded as an incentive to study in that country instead of elsewhere. Scholarships provided by the colleges which one applies for, is also covered in this category.
- Student-Specific : These are scholarships for applicants who initially qualify based on factors such as gender, race, religion, family and medical history, or many other student-specific factors. Minority scholarships are the most common awards in this category, but qualifications will vary based on the particular scholarship.
Let CAREER GLOBAL avail you the right scholarship based on your academic and other talents.
Every University has a specific set of requirements before it grants the Scholarships.