Why To Study in USA?
World’s most popular international student destination – The United States is known for its advanced education opportunities. It is evident from the QS World University ranking showing that 13 of the top 20 universities in the world, are in the United States.
Availability of financial aid is another major incentive for international students to opt for higher education in the US. Most universities offer its students grants, loans and stipends to cover their daily expenses as well as tuition in some cases. University assistantship is provided on the basis of merit rather than financial need.
Around 30 percent of all international students in the world study in the US. So, as an international student, you will have the unique privilege to interact with a lot of people from vivid nationalities. Number of international students in the USA are more than in any other country as there are more than 750,000 international students. This exposure will not only enhance your cultural and artistic abilities, but will also help you learn a lot more about the world.
United States is world’s largest consumer market and 2nd largest exporter of goods and services. As a result it is also considered to the land opportunities and hope. Even when the world goes through the economic crises, United States drives the revival. USA presents individuals with maximum opportunities in maximum areas of work.
The U.S. ranks 6th in living the good life and tops the “super rich countries” ranking. With over 4,500 universities offering undergraduate degrees, you have a wide range of options available to choose the best program you fit in.
After 5 years you can apply for USA nationality.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in USA
- Easier immigration
- Affordable education expenses
- Qualification at global level
- Safe communities
- World class language education
- Multicultural society
- Exciting and happening campus life
- Proper health and medical facilities at nominal cost
- Innovative & abundant research opportunities
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Minor Intakes:
- Spring: January/February
- Summer: April/May
- Winter: December
- Major Intakes: Fall – August/September
Students considering the opportunity to study in the USA are recommended to commence the application procedure at least 12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- International students need to reach the required level of English language competency and must be fluent in English.
- An IELTS band For Undergraduate is minimum 6.0 & For Postgraduate is 6.5 (Over 2500 institutions in USA recognize the IELTS exams)
- A TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for Post Graduate courses is appropriate. (Optional)
- Undergraduate:10+2 years
- Graduate:16 years of education required (10+2+4)
- Some institutions accept 15 years of education into their Bridge /Masters Programs
- Good scores in entrance exams like IELTS, GRE, SAT, GMAT etc.
- Good & strong academic background
- Strong Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement, essays & resumes
- Valuable recommendation letters
- Decent financial background or good scores to get a scholarship
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in USA may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
Scholarships are available for international students and about 10% of international undergraduate students report US universities as their primary source of funding. USA Scholarship deadlines differ amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing USA scholarships, we recommend you to walk into Career Global Office as soon as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the USA scholarship process.
- Concordia University, Chicago
- Premier Hopkins University (American International Medical University)
- Missouri State University
- Florida National University
- Santa Barbara City College
- Manhattan Institute of Management
- US Aviation Academy
- Edmond Community College