Why To Study in UK?
Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean the UK attracts people from all over the world with its fusion of vibrant cities and gentle countryside. Multiculturalism has benefited the UK, from industry and commerce to music, art, sport, science and literature.
You will be allowed to stay in the UK once you are employed and have a permanent Job. After 5 years one is eligible for the UK Nationality depending on immigration rules. Traveling within the EU Zone for Students in 26 EU states without a visa.
Courses in London are always popular, and living in one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic cities is a life-changing adventure. It’s a great place to learn English in the UK, more than 600,000 students come to Britain each year to learn English.
With progressive research methods and outstanding facilities, you are assured an education of the uppermost standard. UK courses are internationally recognized and come with prestigious qualifications that will make your resume stand out to future employers. Here are some unavoidable reasons to study and work in the United Kingdom
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in UK
- Easier immigration
- Affordable education expenses
- Qualification at global level
- Safe communities
- World class language education
- Multicultural society
- Exciting and happening campus life
- Proper health and medical facilities at nominal cost
- Innovative & abundant research opportunities
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Minor Intakes: January & February (Few Universities only*)
- Major Intakes: September & October
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- An IELTS band For Undergraduate is minimum 6.5 & For Postgraduate is 7.0
- A TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for Post Graduate courses is appropriate. (Optional)
Note: Exemption is possible if the student has scored above 70% in English language in the 10th and 12th std., if medium of instruction throughout school & college was English.
Requirements for Undergraduate
- 70 – 80% and above for Science, Commerce, Eng. in Std. 12th / Diploma
- 65% and above for humanities in 12th.
- Completed or will complete 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
- 2nd class could also be considered by some Universities if there is some additional qualification or experience. (Foundations and Diploma programs are available for students who have secured below 60%)
Requirements for Postgraduate
- 60 % and above in graduation is required by most of the Universities for Masters.
- Some universities may even accept student at 55% and above in the graduation.
- Full time work experience of at least 2-4 years after 1st degree required by many Universities for Management Programs (MBA). The same may vary from University to University
- GMAT scores ranging between 600-700 requires by many Universities for Management Programs.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in UK may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
Applying for Undergraduate Courses
- Applications are made only through UCAS (only 1 application can be made in an academic year).
- It is an online application method.
- One can apply to 5 different Universities on the same application form.
- A fee is charged by UCAS to process applications.
Sandwich and Foundation Programs
- Sandwich programs are made up of combination of periods of study and time spent in industry. So the course duration extends to 4 years instead of the usual 3 years.
- Foundation programs are of 1 year duration and are generally tailored for students as an alternative route to bridge between one own qualification and that which is required for entry for a degree program in a university / college.
Applying for Post Graduate Programs
- One can apply to numerous Universities
- Very few Universities charge an application process fee
- Certain universities have deadlines
- It is recommended to apply at least 6 to 8 months in advance (especially if applying to a Popular University).
Scholarship Process One can search through over 3,000 UK scholarships to help you financially. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing UK scholarships, we recommend you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Canada scholarship process.
- University of West London
- University of Chester
- University of ESSEX
- University of Sussex
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of East London
- University of Sunderland
- Glyndwr University
- BPP University
- University of Ulster
- Trinity Saint David University