Why To Study in Switzerland?
Located at the mountainous central position in the Europe, Switzerland is the home to a breathtaking view of beautiful lakes and valleys. The country of Alps, chocolate and nature also offers you with some small ski towns and a high quality of lifestyle you’d adapt there.
When it comes to be at Switzerland for studies, four of the best subjects of study in Switzerland are international relations, business, finance, and foreign languages. Speaking of business programs, as a European business hub Switzerland is home to some of the world’s best business minds — particularly in the fields of hospitality, banking, pharmaceuticals and chemicals — making it a premiere place to learn and work. The country is committed to investing in both education and research; for this reason, many multinational corporations are headquartered here. Geneva is the headquarters of the United Nations and home to the largest number of international organizations in the world. In fact, 15 Fortune 500 companies call Switzerland home.
Vivid words including mountains, lakes, banking, chocolate, technology, yodeling, railroads, watches etc. defines Switzerland being known for a variety of disparate reasons, but what unites them is a country that embraces the strength that comes from diversity.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in Switzerland
- Counting for 15 of Fortune 500 companies pin to Switzerland resulting in excellent Job opportunities.
- Switzerland has been known for delivering good-quality education and boasts great higher education opportunities.
- Diversity of the nation welcomes you with over 40% foreign students, and this trend is on the upswing.
- With exposure to people from all over the world, one learns a very global outlook and politically neutral understanding of life.
- Its home to several international headquarters bringing global opportunities to you.
- Transform your ambitions into an exciting career with all liberalities to choose between numerous courses
- Being a stakeholder of diversity Switzerland is safe and modern, with high living standards.
- No matter where one comes from, the multicultural society with four official languages has something for you.
- In a nutshell, A Swiss Education Today is An International Career Tomorrow.
- Easier immigration
- Affordable education expenses
- Qualification at global level
- Safe communities
- World class language education
- Multicultural society
- Exciting and happening campus life
- Proper health and medical facilities at nominal cost
- Innovative & abundant research opportunities
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Minor Intakes: January
- Major Intakes: August/September
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- International students ought to attain a required level of English language competency.
- IELTS band For Undergraduate is 6.0 in each section and overall 6.5 & For Postgraduate courses is 6.5 in each section and overall 7.
- A TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for Post Graduate courses is appropriate.
- English Waiver is Possible* (For more details contact Career Global today!)
Requirements for Undergraduate
- Successful completion of 12 (10+2) years of schooling with a minimum Aggregate of 65% in best 4 subjects (excluding any local languages).
Requirements for Postgraduate
- A considerable Bachelor degree from a recognized institute.
- 2 – 3 years’ of work experience is favorable.
- The student must also qualify the English language requirements by successfully obtaining a minimum cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Canada may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing Switzerland scholarships, we advise you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Switzerland scholarship process.
- Business and Hotel Management School
- Swiss Universal Higher Educational Institute