Why To Study in Poland?
Poland has been a bridge between the East and West. Set in the heart of Europe, Poland has quite recently joined the European Union in 2004 and is bordered by Germany and other progressive and modern countries.
The economic hub and capital city of Warsaw offers a chance to explore sites like old Jewish ghettos, the Warsaw Citadel, and the Holocaust Museum. Alongside this kind of experiential learning, Warsaw is home to four major universities with a variety of course options. Jagiellonian University and the Warsaw School of Economics are some good options to make a choice.
Boasting thirteen major academic institutions to choose from, including the Wroclaw University of Economics, and host to plenty of festivals to keep students engaged in the local way of life and cultural traditions. Individuals who choose to study abroad in Krakow will be able to choose from the largest number of study abroad program options in Poland.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in Poland
- The Polish education system focuses on hands-on, research based learning.
- There are over 100 higher education institutions throughout Poland, offering varied programs from business, to language, culture, and economics.
- Scholarship programs are available for international students.
- Vibrant Student and Cultural Life, classes are comprised of foreign and American students.
- Poland remains reasonably inexpensive and safe, with hospitable people who welcome visitors.
- Living costs may range between 1200 and 2500 PLN (~US$320 – $670) per month, including accommodation.
- They are allowed to work the whole year round, and for academics having no work permit are allowed to give guest lectures (for 30 days a year).
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
The intakes are semester oriented with two intake periods as under,
- Autumn Semester:September to December
- Spring Semester:February to June
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
- Successful completion of 12 (10+2) years of schooling with a minimum Aggregate of 65% in best 4 subjects (excluding any local languages) for undergraduate programs.
- A considerable Bachelor degree from a recognized institute.
- The student must also qualify the English language requirements by successfully obtaining a minimum cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL.
- US$2,300-4,530 per year at public universities in Poland.
- Approx. US$6,000 per year at private universities in Poland.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Poland may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
There are various Scholarship programs for international students, one of the most prominent scholarship programs for study abroad in Poland is the Boren Awards Program.
Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing Poland scholarships, we advise you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Poland scholarship process.
- Vistula University
- Cracow University of Technology/Tadeusz Kościuszko University of Technology
- Lazarski University
- University of Bialystok
- WSPA – University College of Enterprise and Administration
- University of Euroregional Economy