Why To Study in New Zealand?
New Zealand, known for its breathtaking natural scenery, is a place worth visiting as well as an outstanding study destination. With a literacy rate of 99.0%, New Zealand stands fourth in the world for education impartment. Secondary education is mandatory in New Zealand. An education from New Zealand proves to be advantageous for most people. The education imparted at both school and university levels are recognized by the employers across the world. The education is of world class quality and high standards. New Zealand has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. It offers a safe learning environment which provides excellent study opportunities and support services for international students.
Courses are obtainable for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and secondary schools. Campuses are highly facilitated, with students from all corners of the globe studying and socializing together. Tertiary Education in New Zealand is sought after with 8 Universities and 18 institutes of technology and polytechnics. The country with only 8 universities is placed amongst the top 50 in the world. Thus, Colleges and Universities at New Zealand are recognized internationally.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in New Zealand
- New Zealand proves to be an educationally rich country of your choice with a literacy rate of 99%.
- New Zealand features a broad range of educational opportunities for the International Students Planning to peruse their higher education there.
- New Zealand offers certified courses for Diploma, Under-Gradate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Degrees.
- New Zealand is the country that provides a one year job search visa, regardless of the course pursued by a student.
- Once you get a relevant field job. You can apply for permanent residency.
- A student in New Zealand is permitted to work temporarily in New Zealand during his stay in the country. He is also permitted to be accompanied by a dependent along with him who is also granted temporary working rights during the stay.
- New Zealand offers an advanced education culture to support students take a foremost place in the exciting global environment.
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Major Intake: February & July. (Few Universities only*)
- Minor Intake: September
Students considering New Zealand are highly recommended to fill applications 8-12 months prior to the intake.
Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions.
English Language Requirements
- All students must be fluent in English language to succeed at university in New Zealand.
- There are many courses available at public and private institutions in New Zealand
- International students ought to attain a required level of English language competency.
- All students should take up the IELTS or TOEFL (ibt) exams
- A band For Undergraduate is 6.0 in each section and overall 6.5 & For Postgraduate courses is 6.5 in each section and overall 7.5 counts for a decent score
- We can recommend waiver of IELTS / TOEFL wherever possible
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in New Zealand may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
One can search through over 3,000 New Zealand scholarships to help you financially. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing New Zealand scholarships, we recommend you to walk into Career Global Office as soon as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the New Zealand scholarship process.
- Most Universities have 2 semesters with a holiday of 4 weeks in June
- The academic year is from mid / late February to early November
- Each University operates on slightly different dates and some offer summer school in the main holiday period during November to February, as well
- Pacific International Hotel Management School