Why To Study in Malaysia?
Malaysia is a country unlike any other: Full of promise and fragility. Its history, cultural and religious diversity make it a rich, compelling and surprising land.
It is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo.
It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in Malaysia
- More than 30 years of experience in international education
- Centre for Educational Excellence, ranked 44th in the inaugural QS Best Student Cities Rankings 2012Stay Back Option
- Country hosts approximately 80,000 international students from over 100 countries
- Work while you study during semester breaks, festive holidays or more than seven days of holiday for a maximum of 20 hours a week
- Diversified variety of education with high academic standards
- Extensive educational infrastructure. Over 500 Institutions of Higher Learning
- Straightforward Immigration Procedures
- Comparatively Low Cost of Studying and Living in Malaysia
- Courses are conducted in English
- Multiracial composition international student community in a multiethnic nation with vast variety of cultures
- Wide Choices of Food, High Quality of Life, Sports Activities and Adventure
- Moderate climate and weather along with great place to travel
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Major Intake:January & May
- Minor Intake:September & October (Deadline – October)
(Though it varies for different Courses in different Universities)
English Language Requirements
- All the applicants should have an internationally recognized English language qualification such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- The minimum score that is accepted for entry is IELTS 6 or TOEFL Paper Based 550 or TOEFL Computer Based 213.
- It is mandatory for those who apply for Bachelor of English language and literature.
The student must also fulfill English language requirements by either obtaining a cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL or can take the English language course in Lithuania (ESOL)
Requirements for Undergraduate – Diploma
- UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) Senior Middle level – with overall marks of at least 75 per cent
- STPM (Sijil Tinggi Persekolhan Malaysia – Malaysia Higher School Certificate) – Principal level passes
- Matriculation Certificate (Matrikulasi)/Polytechnic Certificate
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling or 10+3 years diploma for Undergraduation.
Requirements for Post-graduate program
- Bachelor’s degree (from a recognized public or private university)
- Successful completion of a recognized pre-master’s course
Tuition fees per year (Approx.*)
UG: RM 35000 – RM 40000
PG: RM 40000 – RM 50000
Research: RM 58000 – RM 60000
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Malaysia may vary, contact Contact us for your queries today.
The Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) for International Students is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract the best brains from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
Scholarship value/inclusions: Each scholarship consists of:
- Air tickets from recipient’s capital city to Malaysia
- An approved tuition fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual grant for books and internal travel
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Installation and Termination grant
- These allowance (will be paid at the beginning of research (after proposal defence) and the balance will be paid only upon submission of the thesis) – For PhD and Post-Doctoral only
- A conference travel grant and journal publication grant (PhD and Post-Doctoral only)
Many scholarships are available for international students. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing scholarships, we recommend you to walk into Contact us as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Malaysia scholarship process.
Malaysia immigration is no more a hassle because Contact us is here to help education and immigration aspirants. Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.