Why To Study in Italy?
Italy is one of Europe’s most complex and alluring destinations. A modern, industrialised nation, with an artistic and architectural legacy that few other countries can rival, it’s also a Mediterranean country with a southern European sensibility, where traditional attitudes still prevail. Most international students are overwhelmed by the overall cultural experience and the famous heritage sites in the country, as well as the old and prestigious universities.
Twelve universities in Italy have received awards based on positive student experiences. Italian Universities offer an extensive range of courses where students have the choice of pursuing degree programmes or certificate programmes that can be studied online, through distance learning or facilitated through classrooms at academic institutions across the country.
Generally, students find academic standards in Italy satisfying. The country offers a lot of opportunities to learn the Italian language in addition to that some universities in Italy offer English-taught courses. When commenting on accommodation, students are generally pleased with their living conditions.
Apart from studies, it develops you as a fashion icon; you’ll be able to score some high-fashion additions to your wardrobe, paying a visit to the fashion capital of the world, Milan. The country has given birth to some of the greatest artists of all time and built some of the most amazing buildings-and its history never bored the rest of the world! Italy provides everything the visiting student could ever want, and thousands of international students prove it each year.
Italy has long been a leader in higher education with some of the oldest universities in the world. The University of Salerno was established in the 9th century, while the University of Bologna opened in 1088. So, providing high quality education is another area in which Italy has earned its sense of pride.
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
Main Intakes are during September – October.
The actual start and finish dates of degree programmes in Italy differs in universities. Perhaps each academic semester lasts for roughly 20 weeks, comprising of a 14-week teaching period and 6-week of examination period.
Students considering Italy are recommended to begin the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- International students need to attain the required level of English language competency and must be fluent in English.
- All students should take up the IELTS or TOEFL (ibt) exams.
- An IELTS band for undergraduate courses is 6.0 & for postgraduate courses is 6.5.
- A TOEFL score IBT 6/PBT 513/CBT 183 or all other equivalents.
Note : In exceptional cases students who cannot provide a certificate may be considered for a Skype interview in order to assess their knowledge of English.
- Secondary School Diploma obtained after at least 12 years of schooling, when applying for an undergraduate course.
- 60% in Bachelor or equivalent, when applying for Master programmes.
- 65% in Master’s degree, when applying for doctoral programmes or medical specialisation schools.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Italy may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
ITALY Scholarship deadlines differ amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing ITALY scholarships, we recommend you to walk intoCareer Global Office as soon as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the ITALY scholarship process.