Why To Study in GERMANY?
Situated in the heart of Europe, The Federal Republic of Germany is one among the greatest study destinations in the world for higher education and research. With over 350 famous universities in Germany, The British magazine Times Higher Education ranks 11 German universities among the world’s 200 best.
International students also find German universities as highly satisfying in terms of quality of education and as a stepping stone in taking their careers to the next level.
‘Made in Germany’ is a seal of quality, be it a gadget or education – this stamp gives you an immense exposure to the versatile career opportunities.
With excellent options at Germany, one can opt for a course from a vivid collection of courses. There are almost 450 state-accredited universities with some 17,500 degree programmes in Germany. German universities offer degree programmes in every possible subject and academic level – be it a bachelor one, master, state examinations or doctoral degrees.
Around 13% of students at German universities come from foreign countries, just like you maybe. You can make friends from around the world, become accustomed with different countries and expand your horizons.
The survival expenses for students in Germany can be kept low by using many of the student benefits and discounts provided there. Higher education in Germany is mainly funded by the state and as such it is literally free of charge for domestic and international students alike. Nearly all German universities and colleges are financed by the state. So far, German and international students have been able to pursue their studies and research without having to worry about tuition fees.
Here are some unavoidable reasons to fly abroad towards Germany
- No tuition fees at public universities in Germany
- Excellent higher education staff members and infrastructure
- Internationally recognized degrees
- Study programs taught in English
- Great job opportunities
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Major Intake:September (Deadlines: from 15th Feb till 31st May.)
- Minor Intake: January
Students considering Germany are highly recommended to begin the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in GERMANY may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
- GISMA School
- New European College