Why To Study in France?
Whether it’s the greatness of culinary art, artistic endeavor or cultural cachet you’re looking for, there’s no doubt that France still sits right at the top of the European heap.
France is in a way one of the most diverse country in the Europe. It has an excellent academic reputation that is revered by almost every other nation. Holding the credit of one of the most popular destinations for studying abroad, France is an excellent choice for any prospective international student.
A liberal arts student’s dream destination, France is home to some of the greatest art, language, and cuisine Western civilization has to offer. No matter what French city or university you choose to study at, there will never be a shortage of courses to choose from. France offers a multitude of athletic, touristic, and cultural activities. Studying in France is the opportunity to live in the place that invented savoir-vivre—the art of living well.
Career Global offers students a wonderful opportunity for students to study abroad in France and immerse themselves into the French culture.
There are many universities and research centers all across country, ideal for all internationals who wish to study in France.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in France
- For most study abroad programs in France, zero French language experience is required since courses are taught in English Language
- There’s a huge variety of courses to choose from
- Apart from technical courses, France is known to be the dream destination of liberal arts students.
- French universities and business organizations are in close collaboration, making it perfect for studying and internship.
- France is also famous for its incredible cuisine, so what better place to study culinary arts abroad?
- Classes are comprised of other foreign and American students, experiencing same privileges.
- With high quality teaching experience you get a degree recognized worldwide.
- You’d always have a choice from vivid cities including – Paris, Lyon and Nice.
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
The intakes are oriented in two intake periods as under,
- Major Intake: September / Fall Session
- Minor Intake: February / Winter Session (very few do allow*)
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- International students ought to attain a required level of English language competency.
- An IELTS band For Undergraduate is 6.0 (no individual band less than 6.0) & For Postgraduate courses is 6.5.
- A TOEFL (ibt) score of 80 and above is appropriate.
Eligibility & Entry Requirements
- A fully completed flawless application form.
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling or 10+3 years diploma for UG courses.
- Recognized bachelor’s degree for Post-Graduate/Master Degree.
- It requires minimum 60 percent of aggregate score.
- For MBA, Work Experience of 2-3 years at and successful GMAT result.
- The student must also qualify the English language requirements by successfully obtaining a minimum cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in France may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
As one of the leading economic leaders in the world and the European Union, France ranks among the most expensive countries in terms of living costs, especially in Paris. The bright side is that with so many opportunities to study in France and universities to choose from, there are also scholarships and financial aid aplenty. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing scholarships, we recommend you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the France scholarship process.