Why to study in Dubai?
Once a British protectorate, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) came together as one country when the seven emirates united in 1971.English is widely spoken there, perhaps Arabic being the official language. Ranked fourth in the world in oil resources, the UAE has one of the world’s fastest-growing economies.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in Dubai.
- Dubai has an international reputation for excellence in all areas of education and training.
- Ranked fourth in the world in oil resources, the UAE has one of the world’s fastest-growing economies.
- Liberal education policies of Dubai make studies so affordable that one would spend double the amount for the same learning elsewhere in the globe.
- For Western visitors, the UAE is a very safe destination, with the comforts of home and a taste of the exotic.
- Entertainment is endless here, either you visit Abu Dhabi’s desert sands for a camel ride, or dive the coral-filled waters of the Arabian Gulf.
- Due to vast development activities especially in the area of infrastructure, trade and commerce, the possibilities of finding on job training as well as full time employment are ample.
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Major Intakes: August/September
- Minor Intakes: January
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- International students ought to attain a required level of English language competency.
- All students should take up the IELTS or TOEFL (ibt) exams.
- IELTS band For Undergraduate is 6.0 in each section and overall 6.5 & For Postgraduate courses is 6.5 in each section and overall 7.
- A TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for Post Graduate courses is appropriate.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Exams
- A minimum of, 12 years of schooling.
- It requires a minimum percentage of 55% to 60% if you are coming from CBSE or ICSE board.
- The student must also fulfill English language requirements by either obtaining a cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL or securing 70% marks in English.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Exams
- A recognized bachelor’s degree.
- For admission to programs other than an MBA, one needs TOEFL or IELTS along with a Bachelor’s degree.
- If any student wants to seek admission to an MBA program in Dubai, he/she should have relevant work experience of 2-4 years depending upon the program and the university they have applied.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Dubai may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today..
Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing Dubai scholarships, we advise you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Dubai scholarship process.
- MIDDLESEX UNIVERSITY
- Synergy University