Why to study in Denmark?
Repeatedly ranked as a location with some of the happiest people in the world, Denmark is a prime study abroad destination for cultural enthusiasts and budding business professionals alike. Its high quality of life based on access to health care, education, and social services make it one of the most socially progressive countries in the world. Studying abroad in Denmark, will provide you with second to none exposure to Forbes’ named best business climate in the world.
Even though Denmark has over 400 islands, there are three main cities best suited for study abroad students. The nation’s capital city of Copenhagen offers a welcoming atmosphere to students. Aarhus, Denmark’s second-largest city, has a large university presence. For students looking for a tried and true Danish experience, they should look no further than Aalborg.The University of Aalborg is the most innovative in Denmark and provides many amenities to visiting international students.
For those who study abroad in Denmark, the opportunity to study nearly anything and everything is available. But the most popular subjects of study in Denmark are international business, sustainability, communications, political science, and architecture. The common thread between these subjects is cutting edge innovation.
The biggest advantage of studying abroad in Denmark is the hands-on, real world application as a huge focus of its education system. As a college student in Denmark, you’ll be required to orally explain your work and understanding rather than rote memorization from a textbook.
Denmark is one of the leading countries in the world for high quality education. The professors’ approach to hands on learning, real world application, and putting theory into practice will give you an advantage in many fields as a result of your experience studying in Denmark.
Bulleted are some of the most crucial reasons to study abroad in Denmark
- Denmark is the second most peaceful country in the world (for standards of health, welfare, and education)
- It’s the least corrupted country with highest level of income equality in the world.
- High quality education having huge focus on applied studies and knowledge.
- Institutions of higher education collaborating with business life and research institutions — all this and much more creates an enriching learning environment and that makes studies in Denmark a truly world class experience.
- An academic tradition conjoining excellence with an innovative culture for both teaching and research.
- Schengen VISA gives you an awesome freedom to travel across the continent.
- 6 month’s Job Search Visa after Studies.
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Major Intakes: August/September
- Minor Intakes: January/February
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- International students ought to attain a required level of English language competency.
- An IELTS band For Undergraduate is 6.0 (no individual band less than 6.0) & For Postgraduate courses is 6.5.
- A TOEFL (ibt) score of 80 and above is appropriate.
- A fully completed flawless application form.
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling for UG courses.
- Recognized bachelor’s degree for Post-Graduate/Master Degree.
- It requires minimum 60 percent of aggregate score.
- For MBA, Work Experience of 2-3 years at managerial level and GMAT – 550 is considerable.
- GRE score of 1300 is required.
- The student must also qualify the English language requirements by successfully obtaining a minimum cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Denmark may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing Denmark scholarships, we advise you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Denmark scholarship process.
- VIA University College