Why to study in Cyprus?
Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean, surrounded by three continents: Europe, Asia, and Africa, all contributing to the diverse cultural influences on the island. Cyprus joined the European Union in 2004 and started to use Euro as their currency from 2008. Cyprus has distinct natural scenery, from the warm and sun-kissed beaches to the Troodos Mountains filled with ski slopes in the center of the island.
Considering the dimension of education in Cyprus, international students receive a quality education in a safe and friendly environment at an affordable cost. As a rather popular place for international programs, around 8,000 international students study abroad in Cyprus every year. Lifelong friendships and networks are formed between Cypriot and overseas students which later enhance the cultural and trade relationships between the countries.
Cyprus offers standard Higher Education and is able to facilitate students with the necessary knowledge and skills to work in a contemporary global marketplace. Classes in Cyprus can take on various forms, depending on the particular field of study, from lecture to tutorials to seminars. The official languages in Cyprus are Greek and Turkish; however, English is a commonly used language. Students will enjoy this beautiful island in the middle of the Mediterranean. The number of students in Cyprus is increasing rapidly over the last decade, you need to find your place in this beautiful island soon.
Here are some appealing reasons making Cyprus a better choice
- The price of living in Cyprus is incredibly reasonable.
- All Programs are taught in English Language perhaps Greek and Turkish being their official languages.
- Highly affordable tuition fee.
- Good quality education.
- International students from 50 different countries pursue their education at Cyprus.
- Student can work part time of 20 hours a week and Full time during vacation period.
- Internship opportunities are available.
- You’ll be evident to quality education in safe and modern environment.
- Schengen VISA gives you an awesome freedom to travel across the continent.
- All universities/Colleges are government approved.
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Major Intakes: January
- Minor Intakes: August/September
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
English Language Requirements
- International students ought to attain a required level of English language competency.
- IELTS band For Undergraduate is 6.0 in each section and overall 6.5 & For Postgraduate courses is 6.5 in each section and overall 7.
- A TOEFL score of 80 and above for Undergraduate and 90 and above for Post Graduate courses is appropriate.
- English Waiver is Possible* (For more details contact Career Global today!)
- A fully completed flawless application form.
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling for UG courses.
- Recognized bachelor’s degree for Post-Graduate/Master Degree.
- It requires minimum 55-60 percent of aggregate score.
- The student must also qualify the English language requirements by successfully obtaining a minimum cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Cyprus may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
Need Grants are awarded to students and are based mainly on substantial financial need, regardless of academic performance. It must be noted, however, that the funds for Financial Aid are provided by universities/colleges and are limited. Students and their families are expected to finance their education and Financial Aid should be considered only as supplemental assistance. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing Cyprus scholarships, we advise you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Cyprus scholarship process.
- Ledra College
- Easter Mediterranean University(EMU)
- Alexander College
- American College
- European University Cyprus
- Atlantis College