Why To Study in Lithuania?
A small country in Europe, that’s what many people think about Lithuania – one of Europe’s best kept secrets.
Lithuania is the EU’s prime transport hub and an interconnection of two major pan-European transport corridors; linking the huge Eastern markets with the rest of Europe via air, sea, rail and highway routes. It serves as a bridge connecting the north, south, east, and west. Lithuania is home to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Lithuania enjoys a rather mild and predictable climate that has both continental and maritime traits.
For the academic sphere, Lithuania maintains the high education standards of the region. It is home to 22 universities and 23 colleges. Its system of education dates way back to the sixteenth century, Vilnius University was established in 1579. Although there is much development, Lithuanians still maintain their rich culture
Lithuania’s Professional and higher education is par excellence with universities in Europe and USA. Studies in Amidst all this, Lithuania has signed agreements on academic exchanges with 16 countries around the world besides countries of European Union.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in Lithuania
- Lithuania is part of the EU, NATO and Schengen area.
- High educational standards, recognized globally.
- Inspiring and comfortable learning environment and climate.
- Wide choice of degree programs spanning Medicine, Engineering, and Management and Agriculture courses, recognized worldwide.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses.
- Rich culture to make you stay, high mobility opportunities to let you fly.
- Approximately 3,000,000 hospitable and fun-loving people are equally welcoming.
- Lithuania has the fastest broadband in the whole Europe!
- Innovative & abundant research opportunities
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Major Intake: October / Fall Session
- Minor Intake: February / Winter Session (very few do allow*, contact CAREER GLOBAL today!)
English Language Requirements
- International students ought to attain a required level of English language competency.
- An IELTS band For Undergraduate is 6.0 (no individual band less than 6.0) & For Postgraduate courses is 6.5.
- A TOEFL (ibt) score of 80 and above is appropriate.
- English Waiver is Possible* (For more details contact Career Global today!)
- A fully completed flawless application form.
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling or 10+3 years diploma for UG courses.
- Recognized bachelor’s degree for Post-Graduate/Master Degree.
- It requires a minimum of 60 percent score.
- The student must also fulfill English language requirements by either obtaining a cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL or can take the English language course in Lithuania (ESOL)
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Lithuania may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
Many scholarships are available for international students. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing scholarships in Lithuania, we recommend you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will provide you with the comprehensive information on the Lithuania scholarship process.
Lithuania immigration is no more a hassle because Career Global is here to help education and immigration aspirants.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
- Marijampolė College
- ISM University of Management and Economics