Why To Study in Australia?
The high sense of loyalty defines the Australian culture. Australia is a dynamic, vibrant country with energetic and friendly people. Australia has a little something for everyone. It has a safe and friendly society for students to learn and travel carefree.
Some Unavoidable Reasons to Study in Australia
- Affordable fees for everyone and it’s 40 to 60 percent less compared to other countries like USA and UK.
- Australia has the 4th highest number of international students in the world
- Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world
- People from over 190 countries reside in Australia
- Australian Graduates finds jobs successfully & hold prominent positions worldwide
- Education provided by Australian universities is well recognized and held in high esteem.
- 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world.
- Different scholarships are available for students.
- Paid internships are available for students
- Australian graduates are readily accepted for P.G study at leading international university
- Chance to be recruited after studies by employer directly from your university
Apart from studies, if you are an explorer we bring it all for you at Australia. Three of the world’s top beaches are found in Australia with the world famous Bondi Beach in Victoria. Sydney and Melbourne have propelled Australia as the 3rd liveliest countries in world. While Northern Australia caters to nature lovers and adventure seekers, the coastal areas are perfect for the millennial generation who like fast paced lifestyle. Melbourne and Sydney have world class restaurants for foodies and Sydney Opera promises a great night for those who the soothing tones of an Aria.
Your registration with The Career Global guarantees best quality advice, for you.
Profiling here is done with an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and ambitions.
We, at Career Global evaluate the requirement of any standardized tests you may need to take or have already acquired.
Shortlisted universities and courses that match your profile would be in front of you.
We make necessary amendments in the essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and your Resume.
Application Review and Submission
Once you are done with your application forms, it is reviewed before its submission to your final choice of universities.
This is a key point, we make sure you are never at a stake. So we at Career Global prepare you for your Interviews.
You are assured to be within a loyal and expert guidance during the procedure.
You’d be having a comprehensive information about the country of your choice to guarantee your life overseas.
- Primary Intake:February & July.
- Minor Intake: September & November.
It is highly recommended, to fill applications preferably 7-8 months prior to the intake.
Students expecting scholarships are recommended to commence the application procedure 8-12 months prior to the intake.
Requirements for Undergraduate – Bachelors
- Considerable academic record in High School Certificate is mandatory.
- Some courses such as Computers/ IT and Engineering requires Mathematics and /or Science as pre-requisites.
- IELTS: 6.0 Score Band.
Requirements for Postgraduate – Masters
- Decent academic record in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university is essential.
- Any work experience in the field will be an add-on to your esteemed qualifications.
- For MBA programs at some Universities students must have a work experience in addition to their Bachelor’s Degree.
- IELTS: 6.5 Score Band.
Documents Require for Application
- Passport sized photographs
- passport copy or birth certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (which is mandatory for the program)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Passing certificate, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from colleges
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture Courses)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Australia may vary, contact Career Global for your queries today.
Many scholarships are available for international students. The Australian government provides scholarships of more than AUD200 million each year. Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. In order to capitalize on the existing scholarships, we recommend you to walk into Career Global Office as early as possible. We will deliver the comprehensive information on the Australia scholarship process.
Australia immigration is no more a hassle because Career Global is here to help education and immigration aspirants.
- University of new south-wales
- University of New England
- ANCE & ANIBT
- The Imperial Colleges of Australia
- HAYS INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE